Whether you are considering attending church for the first time, are a regular church attender, or haven't been to church in years, we are excited that you decided to check out CLC.
We meet every week at 10:00am. Our building is located in the Bergen Park shopping center across from King Soopers above Papa Murphy's and Compumedic.
When you Arrive
- Please park behind the building out of courtesy for the surrounding businesses.
- Volunteers will greet you at the door - they can answer any questions you have, point you in the right direction, and help get your kids checked in.
- Grab some refreshments. We have coffee and other breakfast beverages along with donuts and fruit.
- Gather is our take on the typical church Sunday morning experience. Gather gives us a chance to gather as a church family.
- Two songs will set the mood for the morning.
- A member of our speaker team will teach out of the Bible for about 30 minutes - we make them run a mile for every minute he goes over 40.
- Three more songs provide an opportunity to reflect on the the sermon.
- We do take an offering during one of the songs. If you are new to us or call another church home, please do not feel any pressure to donate.
- Kid's Life is designed for infants through 5th grade and runs at the same time as the adult service. It includs songs, a large group story, then small group activities.
- We hang out afterwards. We believe that God brings life to us, through us, so you are invited to stick around and grab more refreshments.
- Scatter happens the last Sunday a month.
- Scatter gives us an opportunity to go into the community to do things that matter.
- Each Scatter Church will look a bit different. Check out the Scatter Church page for upcoming and previous events.